Description - Paris Pocket Map and Guide by DK Travel
This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Paris, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From strolling along the banks of the Seine to exploring world-class art collections at the Louvre - discover the essential sights of Paris with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Paris Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Paris in detail, and includes a Metro map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of Notre-Dame, the Pantheon and Sacre-Coeur
- Colour photographs of Paris's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Ile de la Cite, Ile St-Louis, the Marais, Beaubourg and Les Halles, the Tuileries Quarter, St-Germain-des-Pres, the Latin Quarter, Luxembourg Quarter, Invalides, Champs-Elysees, Montmartre and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Buy Paris Pocket Map and Guide by DK Travel from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(153mm x 74mm x 9mm)
DK Eyewitness Travel
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Country of Publication:
Other Editions - Paris Pocket Map and Guide by DK Travel
Book Reviews - Paris Pocket Map and Guide by DK Travel
Author Biography - DK Travel
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.