Description - Podcasting: A Practical Guide for Librarians by Junior Tidal
Podcasting: A Practical Guide guides librarians through the process of creating a podcast. It will help librarians digitally record their podcasts, which can highlight library collections, connect with patrons, provide library instruction, and market library services across the Internet.
- Step-by-step guidance for how to record a podcast specifically tailored for libraries and librarians.
- Specifications on what kind of equipment, software, and hardware, is necessary to record their own episodes.
- Pre-production techniques including script writing, storyboard creation, and how to find guests will be explored.
- Coverage of the post-production stage including, audio editing, incorporating music and effects, and mixing episodes down for distribution, will be explored.
- Resources for help with on marketing the podcast, using freely available and Creative Commons media to enhance episodes, privacy issues related to the medium, and making content accessible.
Buy Podcasting: A Practical Guide for Librarians by Junior Tidal from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(268mm x 216mm x 11mm)
Rowman & Littlefield
Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Podcasting: A Practical Guide for Librarians by Junior Tidal
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Podcasting: A Practical Guide for Librarians book by Junior Tidal and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.