Description - Practice Tests for A1 Movers by Anna Osborn
Give your child the support they need in English
These new practice test materials for Cambridge English: Movers (also known as Young Learners English: Movers) support young learners and include comprehensive guidance for both teachers and parents. By working through the practice tests, children will feel ready for what they need to do on the day of the test, and will also have fun whilst they are learning.
The book includes:
* 3 full practice tests with a colourful and clear design to motivate and encourage young learners, and prepare them for what they will see in the real test
* Audio is available online with recordings by young native English speakers
The Teacher's Guide and a Parent's Guide are available online, and are full of information and support for anyone preparing their child for their first Cambridge English test.
For Teachers and Parents (available online)
* A full guide to each part of the test
* Ideas for exam preparation activities
* Model answer recordings for the Speaking paper - recorded by young native English speakers so that learners hear examples of correct English again and again
* Cambridge English vocabulary list with the key words learners need to know
* Audio scripts for the Listening and Speaking sections
* Answer key
Buy Practice Tests for A1 Movers by Anna Osborn from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(297mm x 210mm x 6mm)
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Practice Tests for A1 Movers by Anna Osborn
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Practice Tests for A1 Movers book by Anna Osborn and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Author Biography - Anna Osborn
Anna Osborn has worked across Europe as an English language teacher with students of all levels and ages. She has a degree in Modern Languages from the University of Oxford and has written a wide variety of English language learning materials, including business and general study books, online self-study courses, and classroom workshops. Anna is also the author of English for Life: Reading (B1+) (Collins, 2012) and Practice Tests for Cambridge English: Flyers (Collins, 2014).
A Preview for this title is currently not available.