1300 36 33 32
Build a solid foundation for students to develop the skills and knowledge they need to progress with the updated edition of Richard Gross's best-selling introduction to Psychology.
This 8th edition of Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behaviour is the essential guide to studying Psychology, helping over half a million students during its 30 years of publication.
- Easily access psychological theories and research with user-friendly content and useful features including summaries, critical discussion and research updates.
- Develop evaluative skills, with new evaluation boxes, encouraging students to put classic and contemporary studies into context.
- Consolidate understanding by identifying common misconceptions.
- Stay up to date with revised content and the latest psychological research.
- Understand the research process with updated contributions from leading Psychologists including Elizabeth Loftus, Alex Haslam and David Canter.
Buy Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behaviour 8th Edition by Richard Gross from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781510468672
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behaviour 8th Edition book by Richard Gross and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687