Description - Science of Heat and Thermophysical Studies by Jaroslav Sestak
Science of Heat and Thermophysical Studies provides a non-traditional bridging of historical, philosophical, societal and scientific aspects of heat with a comprehensive approach to the field of generalized thermodynamics. It involves Greek philosophical views and their impact on the development of contemporary ideas.
Covered topics include:
* the concept of heat
* thermometry and calorimetry
* early concepts of temperature and its gradients
* non-equilibrium and quantum thermodynamics
* chemical kinetics
* entropy, order and information
* thermal science applied to economy(econophysics), ecosystems, and process dynamics or mesoscopic scales (quantum diffusion)
* importance of energy science and its influence to societal life
Buy Science of Heat and Thermophysical Studies by Jaroslav Sestak from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(240mm x 165mm x mm)
Elsevier Science Ltd
Publisher: Elsevier Science & Technology
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Science of Heat and Thermophysical Studies by Jaroslav Sestak
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Science of Heat and Thermophysical Studies book by Jaroslav Sestak and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.