Description - The Shred Diet Cookbook by Ian K. Smith
Can I eat that on SHRED? Hundreds of thousands have lost extraordinary amounts of weight on Dr. Ian Smith's SHRED programs, using his proven killer combo of diet confusion, meal spacing, meal replacement and strategic snacking. Now, in Dr. Ian's first-ever cookbook, he's deliciously answering the question so many of those dieters have asked: "Can I eat that on SHRED?" In The Shred Diet Cookbook, you'll enjoy:
- Midday recipes: from Heavenly Cheeseburgers to Green Bean and Artichoke Stir Fry
- Protein-rich dinners that are quick to make and satisfying to eat: from Cheese-packed Chicken Breasts to Seared Mustard Pork Chops and Cider-braised Onions
- Snack preparations so simple and so good you'll want to plan a party around them
- Carb recipes that make them count, including pancakes, potatoes, and pastas
- Complete nutritional information and portioning for each recipe
- Over 35 all-new recipes for meal - replacing smoothies and soups
Buy The Shred Diet Cookbook by Ian K. Smith from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(238mm x 195mm x 28mm)
St Martin's Press
Publisher: St Martin's Press
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - The Shred Diet Cookbook by Ian K. Smith
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Shred Diet Cookbook book by Ian K. Smith and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Author Biography - Ian K. Smith
Ian Smith is the author of the no. 1 New York Times bestsellers Shred: The Revolutionary Diet, and Super Shred: The Big Results Diet. He is a co-host of the Emmy winning daytime talk show, The Doctors. He also served as the medical/diet expert for six seasons on VH1's highly-rated Celebrity Fit Club, and is the creator and founder of The 50 Million Pound Challenge and The Makeover Mile. A graduate of Harvard, Columbia, and the University of Chicago's Pritzker School of Medicine, Smith was appointed by President Obama in 2010 to the President's Council on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition.
A Preview for this title is currently not available.