Description - Simply Good For You: 100 quick and easy recipes, bursting with goodness by Amelia Freer
Nutritionist to the stars, Amelia Freer, shows you how to build and maintain a healthy lifestyle using simple ingredients and recipes
Everday food can be fast, easy, delicious and nourishing, so keep it simple with Amelia.
Simplicity is vital in our increasingly hectic world. And never more so than in the kitchen, where our quest for nutritional and culinary perfection has added layers of stress and anxiety to an otherwise simple pleasure - good, wholesome, home cooking.
In Simply Good For You, Amelia Freer, one of the UK's leading Nutritional Therapists and number one Sunday Times bestselling author of Nourish & Glow- The 10-Day Plan, Eat. Nourish. Glow and Cook. Nourish. Glow, shares 100 quick and tasty recipes straight from her own family kitchen to inspire and encourage you into yours.
- Begin your day with a wholefood chocolate or berry smoothie, packed with protein and essential nutrients to nourish and keep you feeling full until lunch.
- Make one of Amelia's filling 'Instant Soups', no cooking required. Creamy watercress & avocado or tomato, basil & cannellini bean.
- Feed hungry mouths fast with quick Fishcakes or try one of her many 'hero toppings' to turn a slice of toast or baked potato into a complete and balanced meal.
- For dinner, indulge in great flavours without fuss with Za'atar Chicken, Aubergine and Squash Traybake, or a game-changing roasted salad.
- Enjoy something sweet like her warm, gooey courgette brownies or citrus spiced plums.
This is unashamedly easy cooking for real life while still providing balanced nourishment and exciting flavours. Because you don't have to compromise between taste, ease and health
if you follow Amelia's quick and easy recipes, and refreshingly common sense advice, in Simply Good For You. Now we can all achieve quick, affordable nutritious food - that crucially, still tastes great.
This book is written for those too busy to follow complicated recipes with elaborate lists of ingredients; for the cook lacking in confidence who wants to eat well; for the foodies who just want to try something simple and healthy and for families who need good food fast. Most of all, it's written to be realistic on any night of the week.
So, eat for pleasure, eat for your health and eat fast with Amelia's, Simply Good For You.
Buy Simply Good For You: 100 quick and easy recipes, bursting with goodness by Amelia Freer from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(255mm x 197mm x 27mm)
Michael Joseph Ltd
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Simply Good For You: 100 quick and easy recipes, bursting with goodness by Amelia Freer
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Simply Good For You: 100 quick and easy recipes, bursting with goodness book by Amelia Freer and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.