Description - Singapore Marco Polo Pocket Travel Guide - with pull out map by Marco Polo
Explore Singapore with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the city's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place. Let Marco Polo show you all this beautiful city has to offer... There are only a few cities in the world that offer such variety as Singapore. It is a veritable melting pot of Asian cultures. Why not take a stroll through Chinatown in the morning, be lured by the sounds and tastes of India at lunchtime, and in the evening chill out on Sentosa Beach? With this practical, pocket-sized guide you will experience a tropical island, where epochs and cultures merge. British, Malays, Indians and Chinese live together peacefully in Southeast Asia's world city. With everything from ultra-modern shopping malls to hawkers, winding paths under tropical trees and a cultural palette that is always exciting, Singapore offers the very best of Asia in a confined space... This is Singapore! Your Marco Polo Singapore Pocket Guide includes:
Trust Marco Polo Singapore Pocket Guide to show you around this fascinating city. The comprehensive coverage and unique insights will ensure you experience everything Singapore has to offer and more. The special tips, personal insights and unusual experiences will help you make the most of your trip - just arrive and enjoy.
- Insider Tips - we show you the hidden gems and little-known secrets that offer a real insight into the city. Discover where to find Singapore's oldest tailors, and where you can go and see Kumar, the city state's top drag queen.
- Best of - find the best things to do for free, the best 'only in' Singapore experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
- Sightseeing - all of the top sights are organised by areas of the city so you can easily plan your day.
- Discovery Tours - specially tailored tours will get you to the heart of Singapore. Experience all the delights of Singapore with these personal tours from breakfast with two 'K-cups' to detours into the Colonial District and Little India, and a look into the cooking pots of Chinatown.
- Singapore in full-colour - Marco Polo Pocket Guide Singapore includes full-colour photos throughout the guide bringing the city to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
- Touring App - download any of the Discovery Tours to your smartphone, complete with the detailed route description and map exactly as featured in the guide, free of charge. The maps can be used offline too, so no roaming charges. The perfect navigational tool with distance indicators and landmarks highlighting the correct direction to travel in as well as GPS coordinates along the way. Enjoy stress-free sightseeing and never get lost again!
- Street Atlas and pull-out map - we've included a detailed street atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour.
Buy Singapore Marco Polo Pocket Travel Guide - with pull out map by Marco Polo from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(190mm x 110mm x 15mm)
MAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
Publisher: MAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Singapore Marco Polo Pocket Travel Guide - with pull out map by Marco Polo
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Singapore Marco Polo Pocket Travel Guide - with pull out map book by Marco Polo and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.