1300 36 33 32
Show students how to make progress towards Cambridge Lower Secondary and IGCSE success with these skills-focused resources. Series edited by Julia Burchell and Mike Gould, this book supports the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum at Stage 8 and offers a range of practice exercises to consolidate and extend students' learning.
* Skills-building practice activities support students' learning
* Matches the structure, content and themes of the Stage 7 Student Book
* Helps prepare students for assessment by consolidating key aspects of language, grammar and vocabulary
* Saves time with a range of fun and engaging activities that can be used in class or as homework
* Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary English curriculum framework from 2018
Buy Stage 8: Workbook by Julia Burchell from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9780008140502
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Stage 8: Workbook book by Julia Burchell and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Mike Gould is a former Head of English and an experienced author who has written over 150 books and other resources for teachers and students, including GCSE and IGCSE textbooks and digital support material. He has also been a Senior Lecturer in English and Education, teaching the history of the English language, creative writing and how to apply new technologies to the English classroom.
© 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687