1300 36 33 32
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A quick guide to start writing your own fun and useful Julia apps-no prior experience required!
This engaging guide shows, step by step, how to build custom programs using Julia, the open-source, intuitive scripting language. Written by 15-year-old technology phenom Tanmay Bakshi, the book is presented in an accessible style that makes learning easy and enjoyable. Tanmay Teaches Julia for Beginners: A Springboard to Machine Learning for All Ages clearly explains the basics of Julia programming and takes a look at cutting-edge machine learning applications. You will also discover how to interface your Julia apps with code written in Python.
Inside, you'll learn to:
* Set up and configure your Julia environment
* Get up and running writing your own Julia apps
* Define variables and use them in your programs
* Use conditions, iterations, for-loops, and while-loops
* Create, go through, and modify arrays
* Build an app to manage things you lend and get back from your friends
* Create and utilize dictionaries
* Simplify maintenance of your code using functions
* Apply functions on arrays and use functions recursively and generically
* Understand and program basic machine learning apps
Buy Tanmay Teaches Julia for Beginners: A Springboard to Machine Learning for All Ages by Tanmay Bakshi from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781260456639
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Tanmay Teaches Julia for Beginners: A Springboard to Machine Learning for All Ages book by Tanmay Bakshi and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2020. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687