1300 36 33 32
This book presents the know-how of the real-time IoT application development activity including a basic understanding of the IoT architecture, use cases, smart computing, and the associated challenges in design and development of the IoT system. All the technical details related to protocol stack, technologies, and platforms used for the implementation are explained. It further includes techniques and case studies that include smart computing on the IoT-Cloud models along with test beds for experimentation purposes. The book aims at setting up the groundwork for the creation of applications that can help make day-to-day tasks simpler by meeting the needs of varied sectors like education, health care, agriculture, and so forth.
* Covers IoT cloud convergence with a focus on complex industrial IoT case studies.
* Discusses the broad background of IoT-Cloud convergence architectures and its fundamentals along with resource provisioning mechanisms.
* Emphasizes the use of context in developing context-aware IoT solutions.
* Presents a novel C-model that explains the IoT application development phases.
* Discusses a simplified convergence model that depicts the role of Cloud in an IoT application.
This book aims at graduate students, researchers, and professionals getting started in the IoT field.
Buy The Convergence of Internet of Things and Cloud for Smart Computing by Parikshit N. Mahalle from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781032038049
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about The Convergence of Internet of Things and Cloud for Smart Computing book by Parikshit N. Mahalle and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687