1300 36 33 32
Published each year since 1959, The Military Balance is an indispensable reference to the capabilities of armed forces across the globe. It will be of interest to anyone interested in security and military issues and is regularly consulted by academia, media, armed forces, the private sector and government.
1. Data on the military organisations, equipment inventories and defence budgets of 171 countries
2. Analysis of major developments affecting defence policy and procurement, and defence economics, arranged region-by-region.
3. Key trends in the land, sea and air domains, and in cyberspace
4. Selected defence procurement programmes, arranged region-by-region
5. Full-colour graphics including maps and illustrations
6. Extensive explanatory notes and references
7. The hardcopy edition is accompanied by a full-colour wall chart
Features in the 2021 edition include:
- Analytical texts on future maritime competition, battle management systems, China's civil-military integration and fractures in the arms-control environment
- Military cyber capabilities
- Analysis of developments in defence policy, military capability and defence economics and industry for China, Egypt, Finland, Indonesia, Russia, Senegal and the United States.
- A wallchart illustrating global submarine holdings and key trends in subsurface warfare
Buy The Military Balance 2021 by The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781032012278
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about The Military Balance 2021 book by The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687