Description - Thinking: Like A Spy: This Book Includes - Persuasion An Ex-SPY's Guide, Negotiation An Ex-SPY's Guide, Body Language An Ex-SPY's Guide by James Daugherty
Would you like to effortlessly think like a spy? To know what to say & how to read people in any situation?
If so, then keep reading...
Thinking Like A Spy: An Ex-SPY's guide is designed to help you with every element of human interaction. Its a combination of the following three books stacked one on top of the other to help you with the high-level communication skills, influence techniques, persuasion strategies, negotiation tactics & body language skills required to gain the upper hand in any situation.
(Persuasion: An Ex-SPY's Guide to Master the Art of Mind Control Through Powerful Persuasion Techniques & Conversational Tactics for Ultimate Influence in Any Situation)
- How to better apply Cialdini's 6 "Weapons" of Influence
- Why you HAVE to start by learning the classic human psychological motivators
- What Aristotle can teach you about persuasion
- The correct way to use the "reverse psychology" principle
- Spy tactics for high-pressure/stakes situations
- Conversational strategies & personality traits to win over even the toughest adversary
- The importance of small talk, greetings & goodbyes in any interaction
- How to deal with insults & arguments like a Pro! (Hint: it's not punching anyone)
(Negotiation: An Ex-SPY's Guide to Master the Psychological Tricks & Talking Tools to Become an Expert Negotiator in Any Situation)
- How to Identify the 3 negotiator personality profiles (and which one are you)
- The verbal & non-verbal rapport building skills that are critical for productive talks
- 2 factors you MUST know before entering any negotiating table
- What a former General Electric Vice President can teach you about getting a better deal
- Smart psychological strategies best suited for business & the boardroom
- How to use the "I agree" principle for handling objections like a pro!
- An Arms Dealer's guide to high stakes auction-style negotiations
- A Spy's behavioral modification tricks to execute in the moment (Hint: Think poker, not chess)
(Body Language: An Ex-SPY's Guide to Master the Art of Nonverbal Communication to Know What People Are Really Thinking in Any Situation)
- Identify the 5 C's of context for non-verbal communication
- Implement reading strategies and behavioral tactics for the real world
- Pick up on the largely unconscious signals of the lower limbs
- Know what crossing and pointing of the arms/hands are really telling you
- Facial features that hold the most weight
- Understand the "Pinocchio Principle" when it comes to lying
- Deception detectors in general
Buy Thinking: Like A Spy: This Book Includes - Persuasion An Ex-SPY's Guide, Negotiation An Ex-SPY's Guide, Body Language An Ex-SPY's Guide by James Daugherty from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(216mm x 140mm x 13mm)
British Basics Trading
Publisher: British Basics Trading
Book Reviews - Thinking: Like A Spy: This Book Includes - Persuasion An Ex-SPY's Guide, Negotiation An Ex-SPY's Guide, Body Language An Ex-SPY's Guide by James Daugherty
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Thinking: Like A Spy: This Book Includes - Persuasion An Ex-SPY's Guide, Negotiation An Ex-SPY's Guide, Body Language An Ex-SPY's Guide book by James Daugherty and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.