1300 36 33 32
Trackability and Tracking of General Linear Systems deals with five classes of the systems, three of which are new, begins with the definition of time together with a brief description of its crucial properties and with the principles of the physical uniqueness and continuity of physical variables. They are essential for the natural tracking control synthesis. The book presents further new results on the new compact, simple and elegant calculus that enabled the generalization of the transfer function matrix concept and of the state concept, the completion of the trackability and tracking concepts together with the proofs of the trackability and tracking criteria, as well as the natural tracking control synthesis for all five classes of the systems.
* Crucially broadens the state space concept and the complex domain fundamentals of the dynamical systems to the control systems.
* Addresses the knowledge and ability necessary to study and design control systems that will satisfy the fundamental control goal.
* Outlines new effective mathematical means for effective complete analysis and synthesis of the control systems.
* Upgrades, completes and essentially generalizes the control theory beyond the existing boundaries.
* Provides information necessary to create and teach advanced inherently upgraded control courses.
Buy Trackability and Tracking of General Linear Systems by Lyubomir T. Gruyitch from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Book DetailsISBN: 9781138353374
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Trackability and Tracking of General Linear Systems book by Lyubomir T. Gruyitch and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
© 2003-2021. All Rights Reserved. Eclipse Commerce Pty Ltd - ACN: 122 110 687 - ABN: 49 122 110 687