Description - Uncle John's OLD FAITHFUL 30th Anniversary Bathroom Reader by Bathroom Readers' Institute
Celebrate the big 3-0 with this thrilling 30th edition of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader-and cheers to 30 more!
What's even more trusty and awe-inspiring than Old Faithful, the Yellowstone geyser that erupts 17 times a day? Uncle John and the Bathroom Readers' Institute! Every year for the past three decades, Uncle John and his team of tireless researchers have delivered an epic tome packed with thousands of fascinating factoids. And now this extra-special 30th anniversary edition has everything you've come to expect from the BRI, and more! It's stuffed with 512 pages of all-new articles sure to please everyone, from our longtime readers to newbies alike. You'll get the scoop on the latest "scientific" studies, weird world news, surprising history, and obscure facts. Here's just a sampling of what's in store:
- From foe to friend: presidential rivals who are buddies now
- What you never thought to do with those old CDs you have lying around
- Saddam Hussein revealed...and it's not pretty
- James Bond author Ian Fleming and his most titillating book titles
- The creepiest murderabilia that no one would want...except these people
- The origins of Project Gutenberg and its free e-books
- All-new editions of our most popular series, including Terrible Typos, Phrase Origins, and You Call This Art?
- Myths and facts about our friends-nos amis-the French
- The most horrifying things ever lost or found
And much, much more!
Buy Uncle John's OLD FAITHFUL 30th Anniversary Bathroom Reader by Bathroom Readers' Institute from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Paperback / softback
(238mm x 159mm x 38mm)
Publisher: Portable Press
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Uncle John's OLD FAITHFUL 30th Anniversary Bathroom Reader by Bathroom Readers' Institute
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Uncle John's OLD FAITHFUL 30th Anniversary Bathroom Reader book by Bathroom Readers' Institute and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
Author Biography - Bathroom Readers' Institute
The Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market--Throne Sitters--and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces.