Description - VALUE PACK: ELECTRICAL PRINCIPLES + CONNECT WITH EBOOK + SMARTBOOK by Jim R. Jenneson
This pack contains the printed textbook and access to Connect.The new edition of Electrical Principles for the Electrical Trades carries forward the rich legacy of previous editions. It has been substantially revised and restructured to meet the needs of students and trade professionals in Electrotechnology. Each chapter is now comprehensively aligned to the knowledge and skills specified in the units of competency in national training packages for an electrical trade qualification. These units include:
Written in a clear and concise manner, the text employs full-colour diagrams and photographs to illustrate key concepts and topics. The new design supports practical and effective learning.
- UEENEEE104A Solve problems in DC circuits
- UEENEEG101A Solve problems in electromagnetic devices and related circuits
- UEENEEK142A Apply environmentally and sustainable procedures in the energy sector
- UEENEEG102A Solve problems in low voltage AC circuits
- UEENEEG006A Solve problems in single and three phase low voltage machines
- UEENEEG109A Develop and connect electrical control circuits
- UEENEEG108A Trouble-shoot and repair faults in low voltage electrical apparatus and circuits
- UEENEEE141A Use of routine equipment/plant/technologies in an energy sector environment
McGraw-Hill Connect is a digital teaching and learning environment that gives you the means to better connect with your coursework,with your instructors, and with the important concepts that you will need to know for success now and in the future. With Connect you can practise important skills at your own pace and on your schedule. This version of Connect comes with LearnSmart, an adaptive study tool proven to strengthen memory recall, increase class retention, and boost grades. By identifying your strengths and weaknesses, you can ensure that every minute you spend studying has the highest possible impact. With users experiencing an average of a letter grade improvement, adaptive learning is a proven way to increase your success and confidence.
- New chapter on sustainable practices in the electrical trade
- Examples with worked solutions
- Improved chapter structure and layout to enhance readability and ease of use
- Full-colour illustrative material
- End-of-chapter summaries
Buy VALUE PACK: ELECTRICAL PRINCIPLES + CONNECT WITH EBOOK + SMARTBOOK by Jim R. Jenneson from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
Format: Mixed media product
(280mm x 210mm x 20mm)
McGraw-Hill Education / Australia
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - VALUE PACK: ELECTRICAL PRINCIPLES + CONNECT WITH EBOOK + SMARTBOOK by Jim R. Jenneson
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about VALUE PACK: ELECTRICAL PRINCIPLES + CONNECT WITH EBOOK + SMARTBOOK book by Jim R. Jenneson and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.