Description - Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos by Andrew Spooner
With stunning scenery, colonial remnants, fascinating ruins and exotic food, Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos offer unrivalled attractions. Footprint's 5th edition Handbook will guide you from the vivid rice paddies of Vietnam to the glittering palaces of Cambodia via picturesque, laid-back Laos.
* Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including spectacular temples, tropical archipelagos and manic, engaging cities
* Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from ethnic markets and silk emporiums, to jagged islands and imperial tombs
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport & practicalities to history, culture & landscape
* Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
* Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences
From romantic Hanoi, to magnificent Angkor Wat and picturesque Luang Prabang, Footprint's fully updated 5th edition will help you navigate this exquisite destination.
Buy Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos by Andrew Spooner from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(178mm x 115mm x mm)
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides
Country of Publication:
Book Reviews - Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos by Andrew Spooner
Author Biography - Andrew Spooner
David W Lloydis a travel writer and photographer based in Hanoi, whose work has been featured in publications including the New York Times, Wanderlust and Travel + Leisure.Andrew Spooner is a feature, travel and sports writer and photographer. His work appears regularly in several publications including CNN Traveller. He has also taught Media and Journalism at the University of East London.