Description - Vintage Fashion Complete by Nicky Albrechtsen
Unlimited inspiration for fashion designers, stylists, collectors and style-setters everywhere
* Explores every aspect of a woman's vintage wardrobe in over 1,000 stand-out examples, from dresses and skirts to hats, shoes and bags, drawn from fashions from the 1920s to the 1980s.
* Not just another history of fashion, this is a survey of how fashion past continues to inspire fashion present - as seen on the street, on the catwalk, and on devotees such as Kate Moss and Sienna Miller.
* Designs by world-famous names feature alongside lesser-known brands beloved of collectors, such as Lilli Ann and Horrockses Fashions.
* Unique handmade pieces as well as icons of vintage fashion, from Marilyn Monroe's bra to the Ossie Clark dress that famously features in David Hockney's painting.
* Includes invaluable practical tips on how to build a collection, and how to date, clean and care for vintage clothing.
Buy Vintage Fashion Complete by Nicky Albrechtsen from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, Boomerang Books.
(308mm x 240mm x 41mm)
Thames & Hudson Ltd
Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
Country of Publication:
Other Editions - Vintage Fashion Complete by Nicky Albrechtsen
Book Reviews - Vintage Fashion Complete by Nicky Albrechtsen
» Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Vintage Fashion Complete book by Nicky Albrechtsen and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars (you must be a Boomerang Books Account Holder - it's free to sign up and there are great benefits!)
A Preview for this title is currently not available.